How to Order
- Placing your order
- Once you have found the items you are looking for on the Haydockmusic.co.uk site, add them to your basket, when everything is in the basket that you would like to order,
- Click the 'checkout' button and complete our checkout process.
- After your order has been placed and the checkout has been completed, an order confirmation will be emailed to the email address provided. (This email address will help for delivery updates).
- Please check this carefully to make sure the delivery address and the order detail is correct.
- If you need to speak to Mary Lou, Grace, Iain or Alistair once the order confirmation has been received please Contact 0141 955 1812 for help.
2. Changing your order
- Once your order has been placed, we will only be able to make changes to it until the order has been selected. If your order has already been selected and packed and ready for dispatch, we will not be able to make changes to the order or the delivery address.
3. Cancelling your order
- If you wish to cancel your order, please let us know us as soon as possible. Once your order has been picked and packed and ready for dispatch, we may not be able to cancel this for you.
4. Payment method
- Our compnay policy is to promite ethically correct bank therefore our chosen bank for taking web payments is 'Charity Clear'. Their details are http://www.charityclear.com/
- We accept all major credtit & debit cards online
5. Overseas purchases outside of EU
- All our invoices automatically have UK Sales Tax (VAT) added. However, for some overseas customers we can supply goods without VAT. For Overseas customers outside the European Union all goods will be invoiced without VAT. For Overseas customer inside the European Union all goods will be invoiced with VAT unless the customer can supply us with their VAT number. Overseas Customers will be accountable for paying any local taxes or duties on importation of goods to their country. Please call or email for more information.