- Advanced version of our popular US-1x2 with even better sound quality
- Can be used with Windows, Mac, iOS, iPadOS
- Sampling rates up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- Inputs: 1 × XLR with switchable 48 volt phantom power, 1 × TRS switchable between
- Line (balanced) and Instrument, alternatively 2 × RCA on the rear
- Outputs: Stereo Line out (RCA)
- Low-latency monitoring function
- Standard 6.3-mm headphones output (18 mW per channel)
- Independent level controls for line and phones outputs
- Loopback function for live streaming etc.
- Input and computer signals each stereo/mono selectable, OBS-compatible
- Power supplied through USB (an additional AC adapter is required for use with an iPhone/iPad)
- Automatic power saving switchable on/off
- Driver/firmware update notification
- Rugged aluminum body with tilted panel for easy accessibility
- Bundled with Cubase LE and Cubasis LE
- IK Multimedia SampleTank 4 SE and Antares AutoTune Unlimited (free 3-month subscription)
- Maximum input level (Mic/Line/Inst) +10 dBu / +20 dBu / +3 dBV
- Maximum input gain (XLR/TRS) 58 dB / 45 dB
- Maximum output level +6 dBV
- Mic preamp equivalent input noise−128 dBu
- S/N ratio109 dB / 110 dB
- Distortion (THD+N, mic to computer)0.0013%
- Crosstalk.≥ 95 dB
- Power supply USB / DC 5 V, 700 mA
- Power consumption1.8 W
- Overall dimensions (W × H × D)146 mm × 55 mm × 120 mm
- Weight 623g
UNSPSC Code: 52161514 - Audio and visual equipment
The US-1x2HR is the smallest member of the Tascam US-HR series of high-resolution USB audio interfaces. It has one mic and one instrument input and is therefore particularly suitable for simple and intuitive guitar/vocal recording with a computer. The included loopback function and support for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio), however, makes it also an excellent choice for podcast creation and live streaming. Last but not least, it is a perfect solution for feeding an amplifier system with music from a computer in high quality, for example for a birthday party.
The compact US-1x2HR incorporates a wealth of features, including high audio resolution up to 24-bit/192 kHz, ultra-low latency with a Windows buffer size starting at four samples, Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers with 48-volt phantom power for superior sound quality with ultra-low noise, a robust USB Type C connector, and a rich assortment of included software to start producing audio right away. The lightweight interface is ideal for mobile recording and production using an iPhone or iPad* with the included Cubasis LE so you can take it to your practice room, use it to report from a live event, or capture nature sounds outdoors.
All US-HR models offer a unique dye-cast aluminum honeycomb structure on the side panels with a slight upward tilt. This design not only results in a sleek, eye-catching design, it also provides just the right amount of weight so the interface won’t move when cables are connected or disconnected. Equally important, the upward tilt offers the ergonomic benefit of being angled in such a way as to make the interface easy to work with.